Main | Is anybody home? - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » General Discussion » Is anybody home?
Is anybody home?
OrymusDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-10, 11:03 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Checked
Anyone still alive/involved in the project?

PurgatorioDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 4:30 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
I am still working on the summarizing of the time-lines in-between finishing up another gaming project that really should have been finished months ago and landing a job which I'm still waiting to hear on! But I have not forgotten and I'm sorry if things were meant to be speedier, but I am progressing.

Also had a question about POV.... In writing these separate summaries, one for each major race, am I supposed to be writing from the point of view i.e. a member of that race is telling their particular side to the story, or simply focusing on the events caused by and surrounding a particular race and using that to craft a distinct story to that race, i.e. for Race X, just account for everything that they would have been involved with or influenced by (so in the end, you have xX amount of stories that all inform the other, without the individual stories being confusing or missing information)?

NeonDate: Saturday, 2010-03-06, 12:09 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Administrators
. My msn isn't working, but I'm still here.

PurgatorioDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 9:25 AM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Users
Would you mind e-mailing either one of us, or both, the exact status of the project? I'm sitting on something that could be completed but obviously I'm just looking for some sort of assurance that things are still moving and planning to be finished.

My e-mail: TheChorusIsAlive [AT] Yahoo [DOT] Com

Nigh7shad3Date: Sunday, 2011-01-16, 2:52 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Group: Checked
I agree with Purgatorio. I'm not working on this until I'm certain that this is going somewhere.

Forum » General » General Discussion » Is anybody home?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Project: Starfall © 2024Free website builderuCoz